New Cairo,,, new land,,, and new set og quests

ahmadawad

Hi everyone

This is Ahmad Roshdy Awad, a really new (yet not bad) Egyptian Modder (I guess you don't have a lot of those here), and this is my first ever mod "new Cairo"

When I discovered that we can really modify FO3 it was like a dream come true, and as much as I wanna talk about myself I think you don't :)

This mode is in its early stages, it consist of a fully functional Egyptian city with its dealers and citizens, All the NPC have a VOICE so you will not get bored reading the text, Some NPCs will give you a hint about the quest which is not included yet,

the mod is here

I wish everyone's opinion, suggestions, and of course what you want the quest to be like ???

peace

you sound like n2low!!!, never mind haha "hassle :whistling: "

---

i seen that mod up & got a wee bit exited till i opened & seen it.

honestly!,,,, it looks like crap haha. but its your 1st & a work in progress ;).

dont be offended as im shure that if everyone tells you its brillant then youd never improve?

---

i think youv done every thing right sofar in puting it in a worldspace & such so that looks promisin, also the town looks kinda cramped & busy. you need to space things out a bit.

i might know someone who's working on an egyptian mod & he said i could use his stuff so ill look about & see if theres any piramids for you & you might want to replace your houses with thees? theyl give your mod a better look i think.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/8870-1-1251793225.gif

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8870

theres a lot of things you can use if you type in resource in the file section.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7818

hassle :P

good to meet you Ahmad!

beware of jackpack, some of the things he will link to you or give you came from other games, and that would make your mod banned from Fallout3Nexus hehe :) *ducks*

he doesnt state when things come from other games :)

(ps. Jack i dont think that building came from another game, just sayin you need to say so when they do, or ppl will assume most things you show do ^_^) *hugs*

New Cairo, i like the sound of that. Good name choice.

take a look at these pictures.

as i said before, i have permition & im shure that with full credit for things you could do something simmilar.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/27020-1-1252431265.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/27020-5-1252188839.JPG

except i state first and foremost before anything else when something comes from a game, not just spam pics with no explanation, leaving people to believe whatever they want :)

good good, but for 1! iv not put anything ingame or anyware else that iv took from another game yet. & 2! i post pics & ppl belive what thay want to, that aint my problem. & i aint gona start giveing credits for work in progress especialy when theres no-one to give credit too?. belive me skree as you seem to have a problem with it as every time i post now your always got something to say about what im doing?. if credit is due to someone then thay will get it & i have ALLLL the names & ask permition from ppl before doing things & if i do, do something & there isnt a name up then thats a small mistake on my part & only needs brought to my attention to be fixed :)

if i decide to take or do what your doing, fear2 for example then i dont have anything against saying "ohh credit to fear for makething the stuff iv just ripped"

-------

now please lets not pam ppl's threads with these petty discutions that have nothing to do with his mod.

-------

skree has warned you off me!. when all i did was offer you some legit stuff & advice. lets face it, the more ppl put into mods then the better it is for everyone.

im sorry that i have to withdraw my offer, but if you contact ppl yourself & ask for there permition im shure thay will let you use some of there work :)

gl

yo yo yo yo, EASY PEOPLE we just talking here,

as MUCH as I enjoyed you little chat, I just wanna say that its not worth it , SO:

jackpack, thanks for your reply, and let me comment on it, for 1 DO NOT get exited man untill you see for yourself its really

better that way, second I dont get "offended" what I see is "bla bla bla suggestion bla bla advice bla etc" so "crap" "poo"

... and so forth maks me smile "I really like the naked truth (or any thing naked ;) )"

now to your advice, man the last thing i care about is how the building looks, what I care about is the FLOW, To talk to

NPCs with egyptian nams and history, to see something different, and the resources is really poor and dose not relate to

egypt at all (I mean the first one),

Of course thanks for your time and effort, at least you give a damn,

Skree000, thanks for replying, and I DO NOT take anything from anyone (yet) and when i do i WILL NEVER STEAL, so the

credit and rights will be well-protected with me,

Callighan, hey man "we allawkom essalam" وعليكم السلام (no need to get alarmed that's just an arabic scripts :P )

"make mummy ghouls. " really REALLY nice one and when i get better at modding i will try it out :)

thanks man for your reply nice to meet you homey ;)

jackpack ,,, again the resources looks TOO good for the wasteland and of course my NPCs did not carry there buildings with them (they are not that good :P )

again thanks for your time and effort,

jackpack and Skree000, If you are arguing for (or because of) me, DONT, I really do not care about resources now, I just wanna master the GECK, BUT if you two like to argue, knock yourselves up,

With Regards

Ahmad Awad