New Cairo,,, new land,,, and new set og quests

ahmadawad

s'all good y'all. I didnt intend on a dispute. I should probably have worded my post different. Sorry for derail. Not saying anyone stole anything from anyone.

Jackpack is a highly motivated guy and is a constant source of cool ideas and full of energy and ideas. I didnt mean any ill will by my previous comment, just informing that you, since you seem to be new hear, that its always wise to ask where things originated and never assume. That goes for me too, if i post something that i say i made 100% from scratch, by all means ask if you have doubts and ill provide full PSDs, max/maya source files etc.

Let us all be transparent with our work, and work together in peace :) We are all here for the same reasons! v_v

I am very interested to see some of your work Ahmad. Not only do you sound like you know what you're talking about, but its also not too often we get to see examples of some of the creativity from around the world. Usually most modders are from north america or europe. Refreshing change from us stale oldtimers lol.

I usually wait to "multi-reply" (does that even a word :P ) but let's make a exception here,

jackpack ,,, actually by the time I knew that I could make a worldspace I ware already did a lot in the city, but the idea still "scratching" in my head, and FOR THE LAST TIME egyptians DO NOT use mud houses anymore "that's was like 50 years ago" so how in gods name they will still do it in 2300 :wallbash: :wallbash: :biggrin: :biggrin:

"thay coulda made them from the mud already there " Nice one brother :thumbsup:

anyway , I am currently working in my quest and I dare to say ... IT WILL BE DIFFERENT :biggrin: :biggrin:

I will extend a special invitation for Skree000,Callighan and you when I finish it :)

Skree000 ,,, thanks man , I just like to do things the hard way as I only use the thing I create (me and Bethesda Softworks of course :P) and if i included some thing from a DLC I also include the files in my mod and I did not even install FOSE, so my mod will have the least requirements :) but of course in the final relase I may ask a few hundred modder to let me includes there mod in mine :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

thanks to you all :thumbsup: :thanks:

jackpack ,,, actually by the time I knew that I could make a worldspace I ware already did a lot in the city, but the idea still "scratching" in my head, and FOR THE LAST TIME egyptians DO NOT use mud houses anymore "that's was like 50 years ago" so how in gods name they will still do it in 2300

bombs fell & most likely so did the buildings! :yes:

anyway, fear not about you just realiseing about world space after you had already done some work.

if turn one of the test spaces into your world, you can drag a box over all your town & in the edit dropdown select copy.

open your new world & in the edit select paste in place & everything will be copied over to your world.

dont activate your file when you load so you can save it to a new file for testing. that way if it aint what you want you still got your file asis :wink:

-

skree's ma man, never met a bettr guy :yes: