Morroblivion

Herculine

Sadly, Bethesda shut it down in its beta release last I heard (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong?).

They are okay with people remaking Morrowind through mods and such, but they had some issues with people converting Morrowind files into Oblivion.

If it's still around, I have no idea where to find it. Sorry. =(

Oh, so these modders were taking a shortcut and, rather than taking the time to create something by hand from scratch, were using one of those landscape converting programs I've seen around? I can see why Bethesda would object to that, and the community as well.

I like mods like Silgrad Tower, which obviously doesn't simply duplicate things, but I think I too would object to a blatant rip-off of the older game.

Sadly, Bethesda shut it down in its beta release last I heard (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong?).

Actually, they never told anyone to stop working on it, or even tried to shut it down (unless something changed in the last week).

Bethseda only asked that it not be discussed on their own forums, and that the more well known mod sites (Nexus, PES, maybe ElricM) not to host it.

Google Morroblivion, it's not hard to find.

DOH!

Well, that was quick and easy enough. What would the internet be without Google?

A library?

About Morrroblivion I think its kinda defunct at this point, I haven't seen to much happening atleast. For me its just kinda a huge landmass to steal npcs for Share and Recruit without having to worry if they conflict with a quest or mod :)

DOH!

Well, that was quick and easy enough. What would the internet be without Google?

A library?

About Morrroblivion I think its kinda defunct at this point, I haven't seen to much happening atleast. For me its just kinda a huge landmass to steal npcs for Share and Recruit without having to worry if they conflict with a quest or mod :)

Okay, I did the converting thing but Oblivion won't start with those esp files checked. I moved the textures, meshes etc. to the appropriate folders. Do I need to run the converter again?

Did you place them right after Oblivion.esm? They need to be right after that, or else nothing will appear, I moved them before and visited Vvardenfell and found only alot of water, but it didn't crash.... Although you didn't need to move the items to the data folder, it should have done that on its own...

Did you place them right after Oblivion.esm? They need to be right after that, or else nothing will appear, I moved them before and visited Vvardenfell and found only alot of water, but it didn't crash.... Although you didn't need to move the items to the data folder, it should have done that on its own...

Well, I got to Seyda Neen (It's misspelled, though) but a lot of people had missing bodies and no greetings, and when I tried to take the strider to Bolmora it CTDed.

I'm trying your advice now. Hang on...

Nope. Mainly Imperials have missing bodies and it still crashed when I tried to go to Bolmora. But it DID create the landmass, and that's something. I need to get my beauty sleep now (boy, do I need THAT), but I may screw with it some more after class tomorrow. Thanks for the help, all. I'll add you to my friends list, give you kudos and ratings when I have time in the morning. :thanks: