Dynamic and Growing Town

Tony the Wookie

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thanks: now i have something to look forward to :thumbsup:

and I will thank you for giveing me the adoptable child idea :thanks:

Utterly Impressive! Such a description shows that you are serious and I believe this mod can become a reality. Thank you for this wonderful Idea. I shall help if I find something that I can. You have my full moral support. A thousand kudos isn't enough for you and your team!

It is just a matter of how long it takes me :wink:

I got caught up a little on the windows on the exterior of the house, but that is all good now, shouldn't take too many more hours of work to get the first couple of building meshes up, I just got distracted by typeing this whole thing up, and then working on quest ideas for Quetzecotle

I'm getting better at this 3Ds Max stuff, so it is only a matter of time now till I start getting these meshes made, from armor to centisheep to houses and such. (mabe even armor on centisheep :ninja: ) I'm thinking of trying to make some hair if I have free time this week.

Only thing I am going to have to learn is how to put meshes into the game, unless someone out there is willing to help out.

Basement level is complete. No pics for you guys :P

I have an idea and I'm going to bounce it off you guys.

-As soon as you load up the basement level, you'll be in a room.

-You'll lose control of your character and gas will start filling up your screen.

-You will fall down and just before your eye's shut you see a man in a gas mask kneel down and say just one word "Perfect."

-You'll wake up in one of the small rooms (still no character control) the screen will pan over tot he window where the mysterious man is about to hit a button

-For no reason you see him flee (you gain control of your character) and you hear him explode.

-(if i can get this implimented) you'll see a flash of the girl that was held there.

-The door will then unlock and you are able to continue on.

Basement level is complete. No pics for you guys :P

I have an idea and I'm going to bounce it off you guys.

-As soon as you load up the basement level, you'll be in a room.

-You'll lose control of your character and gas will start filling up your screen.

-You will fall down and just before your eye's shut you see a man in a gas mask kneel down and say just one word "Perfect."

-You'll wake up in one of the small rooms (still no character control) the screen will pan over tot he window where the mysterious man is about to hit a button

-For no reason you see him flee (you gain control of your character) and you hear him explode.

-(if i can get this implimented) you'll see a flash of the girl that was held there.

-The door will then unlock and you are able to continue on.

If you can pull it off I am all for it :biggrin:

you can take whatever liberties you want with the whole Faction / little girl / experemental vault story, just keep me updated so I can make sure me, you, and Quetzecotle are all on the same page quest wise.

I was going to post up a backstory of the Faction, but I got distracted yesterday and didn't end up getting the thing typed...

I like the idea of crazy hallucination flashback kind of stuff, I just wouldn't have a clue on how to implement any of the stuff inside of the Geck.

I have also thought about doing flashbacks by using the whole Tranquility Land / Anchorage thing, but haveing you go to sleep in a normal bed and haveing it be a crazy dream. But I figured it would be too much work at the moment and distract me from getting the more immportant things done. But it is still a possibility later on, time permiting.

I'm study all the "no character control" scripts and the tranquility lane and anchorage and how they implement you taking control over another character and all that sort.

Whenever you enter the vault it will trigger the flashback and you are instantly the little girl after the blinding light. That is kind of what I feel will happen. Right now I'm just trying to design all the vaults and optimize it.

Right now the basement level is complete, but with no NPC's for now as I don't have the faction that Tony wants down there.

Ok, so if you don't think there will be any problem with the whole loose player control thing and the flashbacks and hallucinations, then I will start working on some story ideas to implement this kind of stuff. After I see what Quetzlsacatanango thinks about how to work it into the quest.

What exactly were you planning with this mysterious guy that shows up in the vision thing?

Just came back to this thread. Wow...

a little better organized than the last one :D