more stuff

gormonk

Could you please add ... mode. In exchange I would advertise you site in my school. I will be glad to see this mode on your web site. so im loking for a mod which will add a new weapon called power glowe which will increace the physical strenght ,i dont mean the strenght in SPECIAL but will allow you to lift :for example super mutants bodies or cars and all these litter lying on capital wasteland. if you understood me please e mail me([email protected]) or just add this mod to fallout3nexus thx

this is just plane funny :P

while you at it, can someone also make every gun from Mass Effect, Bioshock, and every sword for Final Fantasy 7 - 10, and mabe put in the watering can from Harvest Moon 64, and you deffinatly have to put in the armor from Fable (both 1, 2, and the DLC) and it won't be complete until you stick in Optimus Prime, Megatron, and a full sized Devestator from Transformers 2. Then add the Hanzo Hittori Katana from Kill Bill, the Les Paul from Guitar Hero 4, Sora's keyblade from Chain of Memories, and while your at it you might as well make the robe from Organization 13. And then I want the Golden Gun form the James Bond movie. And you have to have that one gun that Chuck Norris used on that one episode of Walker Texas Ranger with the guy that stole the car and Chuck Norris beat up the whole gang without ever needing to fire a shot. And then you can throw in a Darth Vader Helmet, General Grevieous' starship, and Obi Wan Kenobi's lightsaber from Episode One. And then since you are going to be makeing stuff anyways, you might as well throw in all the Pinata's from Viva Pinata, as well as the net from Ape Escape 2 (not the crappy one from Ape Escape 3) and a few Pokeballs while you are at it...

ok, I think I just overdid that a bit and it is looseing its humor... ;D or mabe it was never really funny at all, and it was just me ammuseing myself...