Girlfriend System \ Marry System

Triad09

Why don't make possible to marry an npc ?

If you have an home ( required ) you can propose to some npc, maybe with some steps :biggrin:

When you are "merried" you have some special dialogue and actions with that npc.

Better, we can make a system from boy\girlfriend ( don't require home, less steps, less dialogue, less actions ) to marry ( require home, more steps, more dialogue, more actions ).

I think this will be a good mod.

We can skip voices for now :-)

Tony, your mod is exactly what I want to do, so please, if I can do something to help you just tell me.

I am really beginner at G.E.C.K. but I can learn, just tell me what to do ok ?

GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you write dialogue?

I don't mean putting it into the GECK or anything, just in some sort of word document, and sending it to Quetzlsacatanango and letting him put it into the GECK

there is going to be a massive amount of dialogue required for the NPCs you form a relationship with, and if you want to help out, that would be great

there is going to be one "relationship" conversation a day, so even if you just help with a few individual conversations, that would be great, because right now I am planning on haveing between 30-40 per character, and that is just way too much dialogue for one person, considering there are 8 characters to consider...

if people don't help out with that, then I would have to cut the amount of dialogue available, which would make it seem less realistic

also, if you want you can help by placeing items and stuff for the house interiors if you know how to do that kind of stuff

I sugest posting in my topic, because that is where I will be updateing stuff on a regular bases, and then the other people working with me will know what you can help with