Make An Object Dissapear

Firerouge

As a first time moder here I was hopping someone of a bit more experience could help me with this.

How would I make it so that a computer or a switch could make something dissapear when activated, say rubble or placeable water.

I am working on a mod that has an underground complex and I want it so that the player has to swim a short ways that flip a switch so that the complex will be drained of all water, just in case anyone wanted to know why I was asking.

Please and thank you for anyone who helps.

When you place the rubble, make it persistent and give it a ref ID in the box, ex: rubblepileREF.

When you create your terminal, you will see a box for "Item Result Script". In that box, you would put

rubblepileREF.disable

Only on the line that is supposed to disable rubble, of course. If there are multiple piles of rubble, go to the Enable Parent tab on the Reference window and choose rubblepileREF. That will disable them all when the original rubble pile is disabled.

How a terminal clears rubble I leave to you.

it can be done.

i need the thing from stargate when it opens, lol the scripting will be: object forward, object expand, object backwards, object dissapeir.

---

get a script tutorial or mess about in a testcell with some scripts & objects and id bet by this time next week youl be scripting allsorts of stuff :D