Lindai

Jckbckfrd2

I believe if you get it from the lady who suggested you tomb rob Lindai's tomb. If you just go there directly after speaking to Umbacano, without first speaking to the lady who has Nenalata's crown, then you won't have the key needed to access the area that has the crown of Lindai.

Just as a possible spoiler/helper... you should take the crown of nenalata from her instead of getting the Lindai crown. The uh...fight you'll have to go through will be easier, but the reward will be crap compared to the reward you get for giving Umbacano the wrong crown.

Also, after the quest is over, you still get to hang onto the key you're looking for, and can go back to Lindai's tomb and get the crown if you so desire. Also, it won't be *SPOILER* broken. And you get to keep both crowns. They make great display pieces :P

• 6 months later...

*SPOILER*

Yes you can get the key once you bring an Ayleid Statue to Umbacano. And when he will ask you to talk to some woman about an Ayleid crown that woman will give you the key. I like those crowns so I'm doing this way. I talk to the woman she gives me a key but I still steal a crown from her house and give it to Umbacano once he turns evil I kill him loot his body and take a crown which isn't broken and then go to Lindai and take the other crown. :happy: