The Little Fairy's Flower Garden

Herculine

Thanks. You should come and sit in my garden more often. I'm certain you must have a quill and some parchment...

With your permission, I will rest a little near your flowers... and tell you a story, if you want to hear it.

... Ages ago, as far back as I can remember, I met a lovely Princess... she was marvellous and I was head over heels in love, and I know my feelings never changed since that moment, but time has gone for us, we never get married and no chidrens had sealed our love... It's a sad story, but nevertheless I haven't lost the hope to meet her again... You will understand, my Little Fairy, why our love was so particuliar and so unique... So if you want, the moment is coming to be lulled by the waves of times...

...Since the Night I have seen Her, I knew that my time was come, not up to me to decide, my Lord gave me the order to do so, and a fearless Knight must obey the rules and carry through his mission... It was a strange incoming feeling, staying behind Her, my heart beated faster and faster, I was not prepared enough against this kind of love, invading my mind and my soul... And when she came back to me, so close that I could almost touch her face, approaching with a red satin pearl of blood falling from her mid-openned lips, I knew at this moment that I will never forget her beautiful face. I've tried to resist at her mortal kiss and I failed... and now, I'm hungry for Eternity... I love Her.

... You see, my Little Fairy, sometimes we are falling in love by strange ways, sometimes we have to come across unusual love... But I am sure I will never find an other one so high, so deep, a never ending one, even stronger then death, because this is Love... The Love for Eternity...

Fifoo.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's beautiful, Fifoo. Sad and noble. Thank you so very much for sharing this. But I hope that someday you will find another to love before Eternity!

Thank you, it's an honour for me, I hope my sow in your garden will grow gently, please take care about them, they are named "Hope" and "Love", never forget them as they are the most important things in the world...

Well, after 8 hours of work on a horror mod today, this thread was trully a realy nice break. Good job Herculine. Beautifully done. ...and... let's hope that demons are aloud to ender your beautiful garden...

As long as they behave and don't step on the daisies!

(I originally posted this quickie in another thread, WWMD?, that didn't get as many visitors as I'd hoped, but it amuses me so I'm copying it here as well. I know I said no limericks, but I made that designation mainly to defend the thread against anything tasteless. Besides, I don't want people to think I have a perpetual dark storm cloud over my head, so I hope you get a laugh or chuckle from it.)

There once was a Khajiit named M'aiq

Who loved to lie and to sneak.

He'd run 'round all day

With quaint things to say,

Then he'd be gone for a week.

:biggrin: