[WIPz] Nuka Monster

Cakester

Here is the model. I haven't textured it yet.

http://i26.tinypic.com/20atnyw.png

Story: Long ago an ancient fish surfaced just as the bombs went off. The Nuka Cola company was amazed by it and sealed it off in a vault that was timed to open after the radiation cleared. The creature was very lonely in the tank they placed it in. As it got more and more sad it grew larger in size so its heart could bare the sadness. When the vault opened the tank flushed the creature out into the wasteland. It now spends its days mourning and seeking revenge on all humans who experiment with nuclear technology.

edit: Here is a video of it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P5miZrlsxs

thats really neat. I wonder where you're gonna be able to fit that big guy :)

can it be killed?

Nope, can't be killed because it doesn't exist yet. Once i get it into the game i will probably put it in a river. Would be cool to cross the river then suddenly have that thing jump out at yah. I could also let it be a flying creature. When i was making it, it was originally going to be a dragon.

hey mother ship zeta has alien worm food ands some squid/jelly fish type of food. think you can do something with those models?

I don't own Mothership Zeta. And it would be illegal for someone to give me the models. I think it would be illegal if i even tried to distribute them after doing something to them.

The answer is, probably yes. but it is on fun if i am the only person who can play with the stuff i make.

by releasing the GECK, bethesda acknowledges that people who buy it can do anything they want to it and redistribute it.

as long as you dont sell it you are good.

(um but releasing assets for expansions without the actual expansion isnt allowed though. At best youd need to pack references of it and say that it requires what DLC to work)

by releasing the GECK, bethesda acknowledges that people who buy it can do anything they want to it and redistribute it.

as long as you dont sell it you are good.

(um but releasing assets for expansions without the actual expansion isnt allowed though. At best youd need to pack references of it and say that it requires what DLC to work)

poo just found out i forgot to save after i did the last texture. Now all i have is an ugly looking creature because i poly reduced it and it distorts the texture.

I am going to remake it.