Sally and Elliot

Kkatman

I'm wondering if I may have done something that prevents Sally and Elliot from giving me stuff. Is there a script that has to be activated to start them doing that?

I notice that, on my quest log, the final stage of the Zeta quest -- destroying the enemy ship -- isn't marked as completed even though I did so and even though everything is dimmed out as per a fully completed quest line.

The first time I played, I didn't use the teleporter to go back home after the quest was complete. (I simply teleported to Dogmeat via console.) I've tried going back to the bridge via console, and teleporting down to the surface using the teleporter, but that doesn't help.

Is there any sort of console command or such that I can use to get Sally and Elliot to start giving me stuff?

--Kkat

Checking the console, sqs DLC05MZ3 shows all steps before Stage 50 and 60, as well as the step after them (Stage 200) are completed. Those two remain at "0".

I've checked the other quests I have done, and it seems that the unchecked last box is common on completed quests and probably doesn't mean anything in and of itself.

--Kkat