S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat anyone?

fishpotatopie

Will This be a good game?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, this will be good.

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

I can't wait, myself. Alltough it will take at least two months for them to iron out the worst bugs after release, I honestly believe it will be worth it. STALKER is one of the few FPSessesses (or whatever FPS is in plural) that have ever drawn me in so much; the atmosphere, the ambience, the story... Beneath the bugs and rather spartan surface, there's a wonderful gaming-expeirence. It's different, and absolutley beautiful. I can't wait to get back into the zone!

My hope is that, since it's in the bonkin' title this time, they will make better use out of Pripyat itself. Yes, wandering the countryside and explorign the few abandoned farmsteads scattered around is great fun, but doing some urban scavenging would be great too. Not to mention, it would be a great opportunity to mix things up a bit with some more urban combat. It would make having a sniper rifle fun again.

Well, from what I've seen, it looks promising. Everything that is STALKER is there, specifically that certain design and style the games have had. With some earlier games to find out whats nice and whats not, they got the potential to make this the best one yet.

Or else, they might become bloodsucker-food. :cool: