WWMD?

Herculine

I would pull out my callipers (M'aiq always has them, he is a kleptomaniac) and try and pick the lock. Failing that I woulds throw them at the Dark Elf's head in the cell opposite when he annoys me.

I would protest to the guards that I was wrongly conviceted; "He was dead when I found him, it was the plague. That knife in his back got there because he fell on it. Honest!" or "I didn't steal all those good's, I was just keeping them warm in my pockets, seriously it's a big misunderstanding!".

Of course I would try and steal that bright bauble hanging from the Emperor's neck (don't even bother listening to him, he sounds like he is on some sort of skooma trip!). Imagine his surprise when he goes to present me with the amulet, and I already have it, I would laugh in the silly Emperor's face as I flee the sewers leaving him to be hacked up.

Then I would sell it to my fence in Bravil, useing the money to buy moon sugar, skooma and some local alcohol. When I recover, I would start stealing again. :)

There once was a Khajiit named M'aiq

Who loved to lie and to sneak.

He'd run 'round all day

With quaint things to say,

Then he'd be gone for a week.

That's nice :thumbsup:

He'd ask for skooma, then he would knock himself out.