Installing Fast Exit?

Flabbergast75

Sorry if I sound like an idiot or this is a noob question, but I registered here just to ask it:

I badly need to install Fast Exit. Downloaded it, no Read Me file, and I have no idea where to put the contents so Oblivion will recognize. Or, is the mod not *supposed* to show up in the Data Files window?

I have the GOTY edition

Instead of using a mod to do this I just open the console and type "qqq" without the quotes. This exits the game instantly for me. However, my game never crashes on exit even with 150 mods or more including the overhauls, unless I've been fiddling around with pose mods for ages which does cause problems at times.

I guess it depends on your reason to use the mod which does indeed have all the instructions in it's description.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I did not notice that paragraph in the description before downloading it and was looking around in the file folder ( I still think there should be a Readme, in case the file finds it way to someone who did not get it from here..).

The only mod I'm running is Oscuro's Overhaul, but even vanilla Oblivion was crashing on exit (and sometimes just crashing..).

Seems to be working better now.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I did not notice that paragraph in the description before downloading it and was looking around in the file folder ( I still think there should be a Readme, in case the file finds it way to someone who did not get it from here..).

The only mod I'm running is Oscuro's Overhaul, but even vanilla Oblivion was crashing on exit (and sometimes just crashing..).

Seems to be working better now.