Installing QTP3_Redimized, Blood&Mud, and AWLS

XenCrypt

Hello,

I am wondering what would be the best way to install these mods. The main issue is that AWLS has separate files for QTP3, but I am not sure if I should use those when I have the Redimized version of QTP3. Also Blood&Mud has a QTP3 "patch", should I use that even though I only have the Redimized verison? My computer isn't uber, but so far it has been running max settings pretty well. I want to maintain a good quality/performance, which is why I chose Redimized over the normal QTP3.

So far I am thinking it may be best to install QTP3_Redimized, then Blood&Mud, then install AWLS with QTP3 files and normal Blood&Mud files.

On a side note, are all of these mods easy to uninstall? Should I try creating an omod for them if I want easy removal? I have Wyre Bash too if I should be using BAIN instead, though I don't really know what it is :P

I'm still pretty newb to this stuff so any advice is GREATLY appreciated.

Try reading the readmes for AWLS and Blood&Mud and see if they tell you what those QTP patch files do.

As for uninstallation, if you installed it manually, then no, there are too many files to delete. When installing replacer mods, I would recommend Wrye Bash over OBMM mainly because if you uninstall a mod installed by Wrye Bash, it automatically replaces any files which were overwritten when the mod was installed (as long as the overwritten files were installed by Wrye Bash to begin with though).

I recently switched from OBMM to Wrye Bash. It only took me an hour to figure out how BAIN worked. Just open the Wrye Bash readme then go to the Installers section and experiment.