Couple of things

Grimmjow0006

First I have natural encironments. It says to install moon and a few other things in the sky folder for textures because he couldn't get them in the NE ones. But I put the Death Star files in the normal spot and it won't work. I can't even find the one that Natural Environments use. Also my sky is a different texture. It's the one used in the sky folder but he said it should use the Natural Environments one. Just looking for fixes for those.

I use the Ivy Arena armor replacer and it doesn't work. Unless you pick the armor up from somewhere else it didn't work. The light shows up as normal one and heavy shows up as my character nude with parts of her missing(shoulders and thighs). Wondering how to fix that one.

Then this could be the hardest one to figure out since I have no idea what it is. Missing mesh in the arcane university area. I have better cities, the clock one, midas, and a lot others I'm not sure if they affect that area. But where the clock is, right before the tower, is a giant WTF I'm a missing mesh! Usually stuff like that if it's an item shows as an item somewhere. But I can't find anything so it's not an item. Should I try putting the mesh folders for the clock and better cities?

Sounds like you have multiple issues here. If you use OMM, click on the Utilities button and update your Archive invalidation. If you don't use OMM, try Archive Invalidate Invalidation (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10724).

After that, download, install, and run BOSS (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20516). While BOSS is not perfect, it does fix a lot of load order problems.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't update the archive invalidation yet. But I have BOSS already, running FCOM. Sorry for late response. I've been busy with school just starting.