Your most unique Oblivion experience?

Herculine

The first time I figured out you could deceive heretics and zealots. I stealth killed a heretic guarding the entrance to their lair and just for kicks decided put on her robes and pretend they were helping me infiltrate. I saw a heretic patrolling the corridor so I stood up and, to my surprise, walked right past him. The corridor lead to a shrine where three heretics were praying, so I walked up behind them and knelt like I was praying. When I stood back up, the middle heretic turned around as if to greet me. When he saw my face, he said "wait, you're not one of us!" Before he could finish his sentence, I drew shadowrend and power attacked the heretics on either side. He raised his arm to conjure, but I cut him down. The heretic I passed in the corridor saw this and turned around to run. An arrow to the spine stopped him short. I felt so BA! :biggrin:

Speaking of shadowrend, I was pretty freaked out when I had to fight my clone. I have a few very powerful scrolls that I use during emergencies. Luckily, my clone used flare and Relmyna's tears. :blink:

Also, there was the time I told my Dark Brotherhood follower to follow me silently. Her entire body had chameleon but her head, so I had a floating head bobbing around at about waist level. The guards gave me some sideways looks. :biggrin:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In oblivion when i first time got out of serwers...I didnt know how to use a map man!!! That was 4 years ago...And then i didnt knew how to get to the Weynon Priory...And when i watched my brother playing i remembered he was going to some white,beautfiul fort...And so ive seen across the serwers the Vilverin...I ran to it ...And then bandits attacked me...That was first time when i found the Ayleid Statue...:))) It was cool but i didnt know how to get out :)