Bloodlines and Natural Environments

Facebag

So I heard a recommendation for the Bloodlines mod. The quest line sounds cool, but what file do I need to place, and where? I have a suspicion something was not placed correctly because there was a large yellow exclamation point behind a building in Skingrad. Here's how I downloaded it:

1. Downloaded the most recent version (v12 SI) and copied the entire bloodlines folder(which was labeled with something about "all in one") into my Oblivion data folder.

2. Entered the Bloodlines folder, copied the .esp file, then pasted it inside the data folder.

3. Also inside the Bloodlines folder was another folder labeled "Data". I copied this into the main data folder as well.

Is there anything else I need to do? Could someone who has used this mod help me out? Just one example of the problem is the yellow exclamation mark in Skingrad and the messed up or missing textures in the Spinning Dice.

P.S. I have had similar problems with the Natural Environments mod. The vegetation resizing is the only thing that seems to work properly. Haven't tried his water mod yet, but the sky mod just gives me a purple sky texture, and the butterflies are also purple. Also, there are many of those yellow exclamation points when I activate this part of the mod. I have Oblivion mod manager if that helps. I have the self-installer version, but is there any "fast install" option that will place the textures properly for me? I really want some help with this.

For an easy way to place textures and meshes properly try converting the mod to an OMOD using OBMM.

Be sure to read the read me and any documentation for any other mods that may be needed.