Before the fallout

yaik7a

I Came up with this idea while playing fallout and I thoght "Is it possiable to rebuild everything therew moding"

Now this is my pitch . We Turn DC back to the pre war times 2077 September 20th to be precise .

Joinable sides , abilty to go to certian areas or be born there , joinable sides and populated and non destoryed citys !

There could be a activation if you what to start the great war that reverts the DC to 2 hours after the great war and such

as looters , national gurad , first responders and also the idea of trying to go to a vault . (Or chinese equinalent )

Mabie but alot of the models in fallout are dupicates so if we were to model prewar bulidings (They would still be static )

desbute it out thats one thing done , then they would just retuture and redo the ground (Like FOWE and green world)

Spwan prewar people , it could work

You'd have to edit a lot of the clutter as well as various other post war items that are aged. As well as redo the interior for each cell and building.

Maybe some thing more like taking back DC. Like add a quest after broken steel where the BoS goes on to focus on the super mutants again, but with you on their side, you can work with reillys rangers to take back the area surrounding their base and work on from there. Until the super mutants are completely pushed out of DC.