race mod/ wep mod problems

koduoyoyo

okay lately i have been trying to download a couple mods for new races and weps:

lets start with the wepon problem. I try to download a cresent blade and some scythes. i have them and when i equipt them, in the menu it looks like im holding nothing. and when i exit the menu i looks like im holding a giant exclemation mark. I also see these exclemation marks on the shops in the arcane universety. wich brings me to problem #2 - i find the midas magic shop in the arcane universety but i cant buy the spells from the guy. and its so hard to navagate in there because almost all the objects are just giant exclemation points.

and my third problem. i downloaded a couple new races. like the anwolf race and some others. but when i start a new game and try to pick them as my race, instead of showing me their face, it shows me the bars of the prison cell. and when i finish creating my character, my char only has a jaw for a face (nothing else) and their body is purple?

any suggestions are appreciated. thank you for taking the time to read this and maybe help.