FCOM

moetah

I have no idea what that is:P

In OBMM, if you have it, do this

1.Click Utilities on the right of OBMM interface

2.Scroll down to Archive Invalidation

3.Theoris in this step are different, but a consensus has come to say that "BSA redirection" is the most sure an effective, although it is better to do this when before you start installing mods i think. So click on "BSA redirection" and click then on "update now".

See if this works

I don't have OBMM and also don't understand what the point of these steps would be.

Look at the two first numbers in the code. That is the load order number of the mod the object is from.

It was 00 which is the masterfile.. I've tried the game while disabling some esp's and esm's. It seems that no matter what mod i disable i still got the same problem with meshes. If i disable everything besides the masterfile its solved though.

Sorry but this is all new to me.

I don't have OBMM and also don't understand what the point of these steps would be.

Look at the two first numbers in the code. That is the load order number of the mod the object is from.

It was 00 which is the masterfile.. I've tried the game while disabling some esp's and esm's. It seems that no matter what mod i disable i still got the same problem with meshes. If i disable everything besides the masterfile its solved though.

Sorry but this is all new to me.

Ok. Seeing what you are describing it could the solution though. A more experienced player should confirm : here is a link that explains archive invalidation : Archive Invalidation Explained if you have the time for it and consider on installing OBMM. I'm sure you can do it with Wrye Bash by the way and it is explainedin the link how to.