Question about uploading Bodyslide 2 conversions (Skyrim)

MightionNY

If I have made my own Bodyslide 2 conversions for a set of armor, could I upload a mod that only contains the meshes, slidersets, and shapedata I made/modified with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, without needing permission?

I made a set of Bodyslide conversions for http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52168 , and the author states in his description to "use the mod freely". My mod will only contain the Bodyslide slidersets and shapedata I created with Outfit Studio; do I need to get permission from that mod's author, or from R18Pn, the "original original" author?

Thanks in advance!

Well in most cases: no, you would need permission from the original mod author before releasing edited versions of their meshes. However if a modder has already given permission for their meshes to be reused without permission than you don't need permission. But since this is a conversion of someone elses work - the original mod author still needs contacted and permissions gained before you can release modified versions of their mesh.