Zombie attack part two.

antonkr

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off: No the whole thing where (if you read the rules from the other two, not sure if they were stated in this one) Zombies are unable to swim, and will sink to the bottom and just walk aimlessly. Also, the chance that 1, let alone 20 will randomly stumble upon a small, out of the way island out in the middle of [insert favorite ocean here] is ridiculously small, if not near to impossible, odds. So i'm just saying that it is completely illogical that 20 zombies would (being the ones from the rules stated prior to starting this) randomly stumble through the thousands of miles undersea that it takes to get here. Also, seeing as how they can't think at all, its not like they would know to look for islands. So, once again, I will state that your last post was completely illogical. There I had to talk like a nerd, you happy?

Off: I re-post my respond consider that last before the explanations. I also, re-post so people didn't have go back to get the last legitimate post.

When the plane just settle down: Walks up to the plane and says "Well! Well! Well! Look what the zombie cat drag in"

After the mention of food: "I know a location to get fish. There are couple place on this island I know where to get some fruit. Oh! we had bunch of zombies wash ashore but we took care that, but Caliton was running shouting like chicken being chased by a wolf."