Zombie attack part two.

antonkr

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME: Zephyr

APPEARANCE: 6'4", fairly short dark hair, grey eyes, torn black underarmor shirt and sweatshirt, torn synthetic olive green pants that zip off at the knee to become shorts.

WEAPONS: Titanium crowbar (tool taken from automechanic garage), Beretta (personal firearm before outbreak), M1 Carbine (taken from high end weapons shop in California), Sawed-off Twelve Gauge shotgun (taken from house in california).

SKILLS: Wilderness Survival, Knots and lashings, blades, proficient with pistol after taking classes at local shooting rang eprior to outbreak.

BACKSTORY: Zephyr interned at a Biomedical Engineering lab in California before the outbreak to a doctor who studied the virus after capturing a zombie when there was a minor outbreak in a small town in California. The doc knew how the virus was spread and had begun creating a vaccine for Solanum when the outbreak started, it began in New York, the military tried to stop it but all their fancy gadgetry was useless because they didn't know how to destroy the undead and wouldn't listen when the doctor who emplyed Zeph tried to tell them, it was a slaughter and from there it began popping up everywhere, small towns, big cities. Zephyr didn't know it at the time but all of America was infected when he met Anton and some other survivors and from there it's history...

Off: Thanks for starting a new rp Anton, the fact that I can't be on as often as I'd like really kills my gming ability but I'm back for a little.

on: Zeph walked out from the cave covered in dirt, dust, and soot, wiped the sweat that had beaded on his forehead then was shocked to see Anton and the group back he, "When did all of you get back? I thought I heard something but I figured it was my imagination when I was expanding the cave!" Zeph said (Zeph was using a makeshift pickaxe made from scrap metal and a tree branch to widen and lengthen the cave so that everyone would have room)

"Excellent! I have a nice fire going, we have a pot to boil water in, there's a spring in the cave which will now sleep ten, not exactly comfortably but we'll all be out of the weather another few days and I we could fit a dozen, since the plateau is so expansive and made of hard rock it should be nice and stable I hope to eventually have enough space that we could all have our own rooms and extra entrances." Zeph said after clapping flogging on the back.

"Brilliant! I think I may have something more useful than that though...." Flogging says pointing to the makeshift pickaxe. Picking up a heavy crowbar from the pile of gear that people brought, Flogging says, "It was the first weapon I got to.... Even before my shotgun. Industrial strength too!"

"Bless ya, Flogging! I didn't want to use my titanium one for fear that I'd leave it in the cave and not have it with me should the need of a weapon arise. This will make working on the shelter that much easier."