Vault Desing (Personal Thread)

IceDragon987

This vault will be in use by Tony the Wookie in his modification "Dynamic and Growing City"

Tony the Wookie and Q, if there needs to be ANY alteratiosn let me know.

This vault is only needed so you can retrieve the purifier, but why make it easy :devil:

This Thread is intended for feadback by the Nexus Community. I would love suggestions so please leave them!

The Layout

There will be 3 levels of this particular vault. This Vaults protocol was to experiment with a completely different modified FEV strain.

The First Level:

The Vault Door, the second most gaurded area.

The Overseerers Room, Only the Overseerer and his/her family had access, via retinal scan.

The Barracks, the place where the Overseerers dogs rested.

The Armory, the Gaurd had access via finger print scan.

The Survaliance Room, This room see's all and knows all. Every room has a camera.

The Second Level:

General Housing Units, residence will sleep here. Doesn't have cameras.

Classroom, what else other than learning!

Wash/Restrooms, a combonation bathroom and shower area. Doesn't have cameras.

Caffeteria, this is where all residence will have their meals.

Recreation Room, this is where citizens spend most of their time.

Medical Bay, a place to go for bumps, scrapes and heart surgery.

The Third Level: The most gaurded area.

Holding Rooms, a place where the subjects are held and minor tests are conducted.

Experimentation rooms, high security access is required. "Big" experiments are conducted here.

Medical Supply Rooms, medical storage.

Waste Room, all used medical supplies is recycled.

Mechanical Room, restricted access. Holds the water purifier and other mechanical devices.

The Background

This Vault, Vault 141, was one of many vault's designed for experimentation just like Vault 87; however, this vault recieved a completely different strain of FEV.

The strain was called the Vault Tech Forced Evolutioanry Virus 13 (VT FEV 13 for short). This strain intended purpose was to create a radiation immunity within the cells of the human body. Physical mutation wasn't a pure biproduct of this strain.

The residence of Vault 141 were informed about what was happening in the vault. Twenty-five scientists and fifty citizens were assianged here. The first two levels of the vault seemed to always happy, especially in the rec room! The scientists on the third floor were always working. Each experiment was an utter failure and test subjects were executed.

Finally, 3 months before the player leaves Vault 101, the scientists of Vault 141 had a sucessful run! A little girl had lived through the injection. After 24 hours no mutations were happening. The little girl was a human. Weeks went by and tests conducted, the girl wasn't phased by any of it. After confirming they have finally "created" the perfect human for a fallout ridden world they rejoiced and threw a huge party. With their directive met the scientists began to re-create the exact strain given to the girl for mass release; howerver, a grusome event occured.

Raiders blew open the vault and killed or enslaved the citizens of Vault 141. The third level was condemed by the raiders after clearing out the vault. Nobody was allowed down there due to the relase of the FEV virus. What the Raiders didn't know was this strain wasn't contagious through the air it MUST be injected.

None of the residence has seen the little girl since.

I hope you arn't too set on the whole FEV thing, because while I was at work today I came up with a new idea

everything else will stay the same, just the specifics of the experement will change

I will get all the details figured out and update you with my new ideas. I think the new stuff can turn out a lot more origional than the FEV thing

but then again, if my new idea doesn't turn out the way I want then we can just stick with the FEV

But anyways, sounds like you have a good plan going, just tell me if you need anything modeled or thextured, and if you need stuff textured just make a duplicate base object for me to put textures on

• 7 months later...