Need a custom-built table asset for Fallout 3

RaffTheSweetling

Hi guys, I never made a request before, I hope it is ok to make an individual request here just this once, because I really need a large round table built which uses the same textures that dinertable01 and dinertable04 use.

It's a bit hard to say how big, because it needs to be quite big, so please check the photo, you can see where it needs to go. It's a party table, for ten or more people.

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/images/120/4511480-1395159525.jpg

It needs to be round, and the same height as the other dinertable objects,

Anyone think they can do it?

Edited by RaffTheSweetling

Hi Kitty. :smile:

Well, Like I said in the first post, the texture is from the dinnertable01, and it must be big enough to have around 10 people seated around it, (You can see in the photo where it will go) it must be the same default height as dinnertable01/dinnertable04, and use the same style (surface texture, edge texture, legs design must be the same etc), because the diner has a furniture object set and I want to stay true to that aesthetic.

Thanks heaps!

Observation of the shot shows that you require a Half round table to specs as it would appear abnormal for a Oval shaped design to fit that area , I see where it needs to go. trim, tabletop/early marble, and mentions need to NOT clip the floor.

Custom made. Do you want the aesthetic of the smaller tables to be Identical? visual 1920's I have found picture's but not Diner made, the edges are commercial design. I'll look into it and see what I can do.

I completely agree that the half-circle shape (but not oval) makes better sense.

The other visual aspects just need to look as similar or identical as possible to the other tables in my diner. And follow the same physics as them.

Thanks so much, Kitty!