Is there a...?

kalashnikova13

i like the way skree's responce.

tony just wants every new person to do things his way or high way.

Actually I also think it's common courtesy to actually ask the question in the title of a thread rather than make a vague one, at least if you seriously want help or assistance with something. Personally I think threads without saying titles are failed attempts at being special or cute, but we've all seen it ten-thousand times and it's not cute anymore - just write what it is you want in the title and people won't have to enter the thread if they aren't interested.

It's nothing personal, but it'd just be so much easier if people could cut the bullshit and get to the point as fast as possible so it'd be easier to provide constructive feedback on an issue.

As for the issue itself, since I've already clicked the thread despite not knowing what it's supposed to be about, I have no idea if such a mod exists. I can't really tell exactly how to make one, but if it's possible to use FOSE to get the class of a game actor (such as that of an item), it would probably be possible to write a script that causes all items of that class within specific radius of the player to be affected with a certain environmental effect (I believe there are mods that does this for NPCs, though I don't know the specifics of how they function).