Full Hockey Mask!

Matt6sic6

Seriously, why hasn't anyone made a full faced hockey mask like Jason Voorhees's mask yet? Just alter the in-game mesh and close that stupid mouth/nose hole, and alter the UV a little if need be.

I know that Riven1978 / Mark1130's "Every Town Has an Elm Street" mod has one in the beta release that has yet to be released. I have a feeling that it won't be out for some time though. I can't mesh myself or else I'd make one, but seriously, this seems to be one of the first helmet mods you would think that someone would have made by now.

Any takers? I'll do the texturing!

SRSLY!!11!!1!1

:banana:

But honestly this seems like one of the first modifications someone would have made from the beginning. I along with quite a few others find it really odd that no one has attempted to make one yet.

I have .3ds files for the Army of Two masks, with textures and everything

if anyone is willing to put them ingame, would be swell!

SERIOUSLY! :P lol

I really want this to be done... so check my signature link if you're interested

hey I'm not hijacking, I'm offering options

the mask I suggested is, by definition, a "full hockey mask", and I could easily make a Jason Voorhees texture for it, and I can place the mask in the game world or on storyline npcs too, through GECK...

you won't have to stress permission from another guy and shiiit

and if someone is goin through the trouble of rigging whichever mask you find, that someone might as well give mine a shot and release it as a pack, and a pack offer is more appealing to bored modders with no models to rig, than a single item would be. so once again I offer an advantage

so collaborate, don't playa-hate