Sentient Weapon Two

Stanley_Love

I was refuring to you being rude to "ThePearl" They simply pointed out the rules of "bumping" threads, yes you have a point but it's not the best of manners to reply with "Its not as if i cared."

I know you PMed the maker, but did you try to E-mail them?

They may not visit the forums/site any more.

If they do not reply to either PM or E-mail then its likely that something has happened to them, they are too busy in RL or they don't want anything to do with the game for some reason or anouther.

If this is the case, Post a well written request for someone to try and fix the mod for you.

(Include links to the current mod, and check the maker has allowed permission for others to use their meshes etc.)

But befor you ask someone to re-do it for you...

Make sure you have e-mailed and PMed the maker and given them at least one week to reply.

Remember they could be on holiday or going through a RL crisis.

They did not Threaten with bans, and did not directly call you a spammer.

Damn man chill out they simply said "Don't do it it is seen as, spamming and can lead to banning."

Jeesh.

If the creator is still active then just give them a little time to reply.

There is no other reason to annoy someone doing something he can't avoid doing than wanting to stir up trouble. It was completely uncalled for, I will not move on this point.

Regarding the mod, I tried adding him on msn and will now write Tiger Lilly aswell since she apparently knows him well.

You only put this post up yesterday... give them a little bit of time to reply imo.

and no I am not only trying to cause trouble, I am simply pointing out a few mannerisms.

Like i said though, give them time to reply to your message, not everyone spends 24/7 on the forums, it is entirely possible he is offline working in the CS to try and fix the problem?

Erm... dude really calm down, Pearl was not looking to cause trouble, nor be annoying, simply pointing out about the bump rules.

back to topic.

So they've been online, and they have a link to your problem, all you have to do now is wait, they will reply at some point.

Its possible they read the message and went to fix the problem.

Good luck with getting the missing meshes.

And I meant Pearl was looking to cause trouble.

I beg your pardon if I was rude, didn't mean to cause trouble really, I just get annoyed if people bump an old thread and no one read and had no answer to