Need skilled modders!

siim97

Hello guys! I'm pretty new to this whole mod thing but i've just learned how to retexture. The thing is that I need someone to make a mesh for me (which im going to use in a mod to be released soon). Credit will be given :D !

Now for how I want it to look;

I would like to have it look like a assassin bandana that covers mouth and nose. Like this one for example http://gnomeaggedon.files.wordpress.com/20...defias-mask.jpg (ignore the orc ;D).

BUT! I want the bandana to be mechanized so it matches the Tesla Power Armor (if you can give it a placeholder texture, plz do so cuz I dont know how to do textures from scratch).

Tesla armor pic http://s3-llnw-screenshots.wegame.com/7912...481182283_l.jpg.

(Also sorry if I took the pic's from google but I was lazy)

thanks.gif

/Siim

Unfortunately, I am pretty much at the level you're at right now, but what I can do is point some useful tools out;

1 - Blender, a free 3D modelling program. 3DS Max & Maya are easier, but you have to buy those. The link should take you to the FO3Nexus Blender page, which is far more useful than I could be.

2 - If you have NifSkope you can tell the program to generate a texture for you. It's blank, but it tells you where everything should go. See Attachments. As far as I know, this can only be done if no texture is currently assigned to the mesh, e.g. it's completely white.

I hope this will help you until someone with true knowledge will come along and help you.

Oh, and BTW, none of your links work.

Unfortunately, I am pretty much at the level you're at right now, but what I can do is point some useful tools out;

1 - Blender, a free 3D modelling program. 3DS Max & Maya are easier, but you have to buy those. The link should take you to the FO3Nexus Blender page, which is far more useful than I could be.

2 - If you have NifSkope you can tell the program to generate a texture for you. It's blank, but it tells you where everything should go. See Attachments. As far as I know, this can only be done if no texture is currently assigned to the mesh, e.g. it's completely white.

I hope this will help you until someone with true knowledge will come along and help you.

Oh, and BTW, none of your links work.

Thanks, i'll try my best.