CTD's when Travelling/Loading/Saving, any help appreciated

Monstahart

I guess red in Wrye - when you sellect it, in the right panels you can get info on file name, author, modified, description, MASTERS - usually when a mod is red it means that either it's missing it's master(s) or it/they are out of order.

Either sort it, or try with that one deactivated - but, whenever you deactivate a mod you must regenerate bashed and proc patches.

I guess red in Wrye - when you sellect it, in the right panels you can get info on file name, author, modified, description, MASTERS - usually when a mod is red it means that either it's missing it's master(s) or it/they are out of order.

Either sort it, or try with that one deactivated - but, whenever you deactivate a mod you must regenerate bashed and proc patches.

Tried removing that mod etc, still crashing upon save :/

Thankyou for all of your help so far by the way, I really appreciate you trying to help me

Ok, I got a suggestion from someone else to load my game, wait a minute, then reload the same game, supposedly to stabilize the scripts. Whatever happened that seems to have fixed my problem, at least for now. Ill update this thread if I get any more issues.
Still like to say thanks to everyone here thats tried to help me, its really appreciated

Final advice, which is probably a good idea anyway... add

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
to your skse.ini, to terminate running scripts from mods you've uninstalled. May not be an issue in this case, but I don't think it can hurt either.

Final advice, which is probably a good idea anyway... add

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
to your skse.ini, to terminate running scripts from mods you've uninstalled. May not be an issue in this case, but I don't think it can hurt either.

Awesome, thankyou