Uploading issues

ThePriest909

Greetings.

Some people have asked for the soundtrack I used for my Gates to Aesgaard 2 modification for oblivion.. but... Zip-ing and uploading the file isn't working for some odd reason. Although the file seems to be uploaded succesfully, when I try to DL it in order to test it the file comes as corrupted or as an empty zip file... any ideas? My Java script is on and I use no "block" sub-programs. I tried both with Google Chrome and Internet Expolrer.

...about the mp3... I'm the legal owner and composer of that music track.. so.. no copyright problems.

I've had this problem too. So far I've only uploaded one small CM Partners Companion mod, and I had to try about a dozen times before I could get it to actually work. This is a wonderful site and I'm sure it's a lot of work to maintain it, but I have to admit that little bugs like this can be extremely frustrating. Has any progress been made in determining the problem and correcting it?

I also have noticed some issues with larger uploads....only being available on the premium only server. I have posted this in the staff forums for Dark0ne to have a look at. Smaller files will usually show up within an hour of upload on all servers.

As soon at Dark0ne sees it he should be checking the server logs to see what is going on, he is out of town at present with limited access so it may be a bit before he can have the techies look at things.

Buddah

Glad to see this thread. I had the same problem three days ago uploading revised archives of my Slimy Mudhole mod. I've been TES AWOL for nine months and was wondering if I'd just forgotten how to upload correctly :blink:

Might be worth a temp sticky or thread on the main site until the issue is resolved. Many people are leaving comments telling authors they've forgotten to include data. :biggrin:

Good point, I have verified a valid upload on three large files [in excess of 200 megs] and the same issue exists.

I have posted the status of things on the sites front page, hopefully someone besides you and I actually reads it.

Buddah