This or That?

Ihoe

Never heard of 'em, Sorry. The more Awesome one?

Girls or Suits?

Well since you asked :smile: Both- Bram's for its beautiful cinematography and focusing on the love story aspect of it.

Andy Warhol's for the sheer campiness of it. My favorite line from that one said by Dracula (Udo Kier)- "The blood of dese whores iss killing me!" :tongue:

Now to CC's question- domestic long haired cats, I have three, gotta show my loyalty :thumbsup:

Silk or Satin sheets?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ CC :

He accidently Double Posted, so edited one, that's what I'm guessing.

As for you questions :

1) In America? If yes, what state... And at any rate, how the hell would I know?

2) Here? Father's Car.

3) Totally? Depends on where I'll end up, if in eroupe I'll walk or bike, if in Amercia depends on getting in a University near LA or NY, if yea Public Transport, if no Car. And if I don't get accepted in a University abroad, I guess I'll "jump", from Milad Tower >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milad_Tower

The Hobbit or the LotR trilogy?

lotr is more Awesome. got more fights. and i luv gimli and leggo's arguments. the hobbit was not as exiting as lotr was.

any other opinions?

@ commander.C :"MY OPINION" car's too tight,and enduces lazieness. pub transport's too crowded (I CANT BREATHE!!) , walk takes long but is awesome (ARE WE THERE YET??). i'll pick bike. takes less time than walk AND lets you breathe.

warrior or stealth?

("BRING IT ON" or "go behind 'em 'n kill 'em")

Mix of Both, not a brute empty headed dwarf and not a scary hiding sissy. A Warrior balanced between Strenght and Dexterity, knows when, where and how to hit, know when to attack from the dark and run into shadows and when to start a massacre.

Blackguard or Eldritch Knight?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! :blink:

you evil twit...

Eldritch knight. got a wayyy cooler name. there's also the magic you can use in anyway you want - unlike blackguards who just kill good stuff-

if you meant the pics, i don't like neither of em. i'm still lookin for a good replacement.

Fake or real vomit? which is more disgusting to the casual observer?