Green! Awesome Bro! High Five! hahahaha

Dying by the sword.

Khajiits or Argonians?

Hint : Khajiits and Argonians!

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once watered a Cat our neighborhood with a Hose, I was just 6. Poor Kitty.

There is a cat here in my Neighborhood called "Sheer Khan" by the people. He is as fat as Garfield and much more of a Layabout. Though he is one of the few male cats around here, and the biggest for sure. They say he is "Father" to all other cats around. Man he is really awesome! Doesn't give a damn about anything. Once he was crossing the streed a car almost ran him over with 120KM/H Speed. though he didn't even stop, look that way or even slow down. He barely moves but when he does no one stops that dude! Haha.

Tsunami, I'm a beach person. ^^

Persian cats or other?

Why do people love persian cats anyway? They look like they've hit their heads to a stone or something.

I have a persian, but I also have a Main coon, so I'll go with her. My Maine Coon was the first cat I ever got that was actually nice; she's the best, we've had her for ten years and the sad part is, we just figured out her breed last week!

Drunk or high? (Just wondering.)

Oh you added somethin, ok, it's obvious I would say this but "Drank and High"

Hmm the only cat races I know are "Dirty Rubble Eaters Outside the street making erotic poses when I pass by to go to school and make fun of me", "Sheer Kahn" race which is very special and Khajiits, which are the worse.

T-Mose or Teddy West Side?