This or That?

Ihoe

Even though I'll be traversing the friendly skies tomorrow, car. Road trips can be fun!

Concrete jungle or lush, green countryside?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too Keanu. Nothing like a drive in the country or a walk in the woods.

Do you have to even ask? Beach of course! :thumbsup:

Beard, goatee, moustache or clean shaven? (facial hair that is, for the guys, lol)

IF my life is on stake on that question then read on, else look a little below that text. IF dangling from a cliff and in danger of falling down I would prefer in that situation a well bearded dwarf to 'hang on' to.... :biggrin:  (now your imagine me hanging on a beard of a dwarf above a cliff)  :laugh:

Personally I would prefer the goatee to hide away my ugly male face. :ninja:

Now a hard question. Chose carefully.

Justice or Freedom?

IF my life is on stake on that question then read on, else look a little below that text. IF dangling from a cliff and in danger of falling down I would prefer in that situation a well bearded dwarf to 'hang on' to.... :biggrin:  (now your imagine me hanging on a beard of a dwarf above a cliff)  :laugh:

Makes sense, lol and thanks for the visual! :smile:

Personally I would prefer the goatee to hide away my ugly male face. :ninja:

I bet you're very handsome, a goatee is attractive :yes:

Now a hard question. Chose carefully.

Justice or Freedom?

Hmmm....that is hard and does require careful thought. I choose justice. Freedom is not free without it.

@Gormonk, you missed one....ban for..oops, wrong thread, lol!

For yours are you talking about what I think you're talking about?? :huh: If so, conventional loo for sure, long drop= big splash!

:laugh:

The Dentist or the Proctologist?? :laugh: (hehe, that's evil, choose carefully, lol!)

Since the time the end of my back was an open source project for nurses and doctors and thous I know both methods of cleaning holes in my body. I prefer the doctor in front of me, rather than at my back (...and a knife between his/her legs, just in case...). (the dentist is the one I choose)

let me think of one....

You may be know that old Bing Crosby song "Swinging on a Star" (I know Bruce Willis & Danny Aiello did this song too in the movie Hudson Hawk)

Witch animal (a Mule, a Pig, a Fish or the Monkeys) of that song would you specify, if you had to describe your own personality?

Good answer and question SilverDNA! :thumbsup:

Hmmm...let me remember the words to that song (I can't lol, so...) Regardless, to describe my personality, I'd have to choose fish- can be beautiful depending on the type, cold blooded, but also swims in warm waters, so warm heart (in my world at least, lol). Mermaid potential, delicious to eat. Fast in a fight, can bite, stab with a fin, or just swim away. Many variables.

Monkey would be second, also a versatile animal.

Traditional funeral and burial OR memorial and cremation after death?