• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer a wide wide wide screen.

Water fun or fun in the sun?

-be it this or that have fun.

Oh lawyer....XD

Stomach virus or Flu?

to your answer: try both in simply starting with one then change to the other, so you have double fun.

I'll take the flu (unless it's not a summer flu) because the easiest way to get it a way successfully, is kissing your love a lot.

Taxi driver in Kairo with the worst passenger you can imagine or Space taxi driver with the strangest passengers you can imagine.

Space taxi driver with the strangest passengers you can imagine, of course! Sounds so intriguing! :thumbsup:

Paintball or Laser Tag?

Very difficult in deed!

Hmmm ....... of course... Laser Frag  :woot: because you never know from where I fraged you from. (and it doesn't hurt and you not covert with paint that you have later rip your skin of to wash from your body. (I don't like to strip to the bones.))

The perfect romantic dinner for two or the most chaotic wedding party ever?

The most chaotic wedding party ever! Think about all the fun

Age of Empires or Civilization?

Definetly A.O.E, that game is what introduced me to strategy games all together and what got me to fall in love with histroy. I will never forget this game, truly a marvel of human creativity.

Portal 2 or Fable 3? (As in, which one do you want more? BrokenEnergy U are not allowed to answer this because I already know what U are going to put.:))

Portal 2 looks interesting, but Fable 3 looks like something I might have to have.

A fancy luxury car that gets you much attention from the hunks or babes (depending on your orientation) OR a "green" vehicle that saves energy and has efficient gas mileage?

Both should be possible by now.  

I would like the a "green" green painted car and air paint it with a green hornet on all sides in remembrance of the series and of Bruce Lee of course (I think he would have liked that)

Instant experience or Instant knowledge (there is a differences)