Paper

GenDonuts

Paper

By: Gen. Donuts

So there he was sitting in the desk right next to me. He was just sitting there. He wasn’t looking at anything but the floor, which is weird because most guys just sit there and stare at me. Not him though, he just sat there in his desk with his back straight as a lead pipe. Like it was impossible for it to bend or break.

Then he finally moved. All he did was move his head from the right side to the left side, and then he went right back to sitting on the floor. It’s like he had to stare at the floor. It was almost as if an octopus had slapped him in the face and got one of the suction cups stuck to his face and it was pulling his face down so it could get it off. Or like there was a more beautiful girl than me trapped under the floor, and he was just sitting their staring at her.

Anyway he was really giving me the creeps. I mean first of all he wasn’t the most attractive guy in the world, and now he’s just going to stare at the floor when I’m the one sitting next to him. Maybe he was gay or something like that. Then he put his hand down, started staring at it, and was tapping his fingers one at a time. It was really annoying me. Especially since I’m the prettiest girl in class, and everyone always has to stare at me…ME! Not the floor. I mean I have a nice figure, crimped blonde hair, nice hazel eyes, firm cheeks, nice lips, and I’ve noticed on my left cheek my freckles actually come together and form the Milky Way. You know like the Star System, but of course this idiot wouldn’t know anything about that now would he. Then he started moving his head, but it seemed to take forever, almost as if there was a 300 pound anvil on the back of his head. His neck creaked and popped like an old door hinge. He finally looked up at me and said, “Can I have a piece of paper?” a piece of paper… really. I mean come on I’m the prettiest girl in school at least comment on how I look.

“Sure.” I said.

“Thanks.”

The End?