Question about GNR

joejoe8151

Okay so the other day i had this idea to bring back the "Mornings with Marie" show on GNR (like three dog found old prerecorded versions of the show) and figured id just overwrite the news reports with the new show (which i already have recorded and edited)only problem is...where are the news reports??? i cant for the life of me find the sound files for the news reports. so my question: 1.are there even sound files for it? and 2. if so where are they? THanks in advance!!

In the data directory there is a sounds bsa archive that all the sounds for the game are stored in. you dont want to overwrite or delete this stuff, just find out what the folder structure is. Create a directory tree in your data directory that is the same as the directory stucture within the bsa file. save your sound files in the corresponding directory with the same filenames as the ones you want to replace from the bsa.

In the data directory there is a sounds bsa archive that all the sounds for the game are stored in. you dont want to overwrite or delete this stuff, just find out what the folder structure is. Create a directory tree in your data directory that is the same as the directory stucture within the bsa file. save your sound files in the corresponding directory with the same filenames as the ones you want to replace from the bsa.

lol thanks i was just going to back up the stuff before i overwrited it but i guess thats easier but still any help on finding the three dog sounds? i cant seem to find them in music or anything so i tried voices but still nothin