Ambitious Mod Project 2: The Vault-Spacecraft

OHWceta

Endura is also the name of a brand of clothing and accessories for mountain biking.

Canon is the term given to adherence to rules followed by certain Fallout enthusiasts. Pretty sure that they would exclude anything related to Gundam. Cannon is a really big gun.

Elaborately conceived storyline. Now for the hard part.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Assuming that these names are relevant, my personal favorite would be "The Endura" sounds a little more science fiction which is what this mod is about. And it sounds original.

**Let me know what you think, which one you like, and if there's something else I can do on hand.

On a side note, I understand your friendship with Tony to be an inspiration to your modding, but perhaps you could make a mod that compliments his, and release one that could be stand alone for those like myself at the same time. I can't say I'm too fond of the armor, though if you're basing it off something I must say it looks rather interesting. I am just, myself, not a fan of boxy looking armor. But furthermore, I wish you good luck on what ever you're working on now, and let me know if I can be of assistance.

I like U names, or anything starting with a Vowel actually, though I have to steer clear of "Innovators" as that is the term used by Gundam already. I'm still deciding on the name as it takes me forever to think up such things (I hate naming), and yeah, I meant the term "Celestial, not the renaming of all the characters who are Celestials.

Well, this one relies a lot on the location being near Greenfield, My underwater vault is mostly stand-alone but will add additional content if you have the Dynamic and Growing town DLC. And without "The Faction" there's nobody to lead you to the ship.

The armor is still in early stages, no textures, colors, and I haven't rounded it off for a more streamlined appearance, though the "Bulk" will remain as it is a power armor which pretty much equals "walking-tank"

Is that a reference to Vowels I see?

The Season 2 Gundams did seem kinda blocky in comparison to the first season batch.

The only think about this that would require my mod is the blacksmith.

You can use the Faction all you want and upload it as a stand alone mod, as long as you credit me for the meshes and textures. You just can't upload anything my textures and meshes from my town onto your own mod.

So if someone wanted to play your mod and not use the blacksmith it would work fine without haveing downloaded mine.

The only think about this that would require my mod is the blacksmith.

And Abraham as he shows up as a town gaurd in Greenfield, and your DLC is the only one so far to have "relationships". So I guess really if you want to run through and get all the cool stuff and explore a new area then it can be stand-alone but Abraham will really add a lot more depth into the story behind my mod but only if you can get to the "friend" level.

Thus making the Arche and Exia R2 armors available only with your DLC.

Is that a reference to Vowels I see?

The Season 2 Gundams did seem kinda blocky in comparison to the first season batch.

Reference to Vowels? As I already said I plan to steer clear of "Innovator" but vowel names sound pretty good, S is too often used so I'd rather avoid them as well.

Personally I'm more fond of Season 1's Gundams than Season 2's of Gundam 00 except maybe the Seravee/Seraphim (It can't get much cooler than the 6 arm surprise) Though with proper persuasion and some extra time the Season 2's might be made available to people who help with content for this mod (specific terms for what is considered "help" will be posted later. If I lack the time I might just go with Gundam 00)

I like U names, or anything starting with a Vowel actually

Seems like a shoutout to Vowels.

Female Version of the Gundam Base armor is now completely modeled minus smoothing and textures as well as customizing for each individual armor

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/GundamFModel.jpg

The Base Helmets are also completely modeled and ready for customization for each unit.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/GundamHelm.jpg

The following is of the current progress of the Exia armor, colors have been added to the base model and the helmet included. I still have a long way to go before it evenly faintly starts to resemble the Exia, note that the colors will differ in the finished version as I will go for the more rugged fallout look than the bright cartoony colors it is now.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/GundamFull.jpg

I'm taking care of most of the Dialogue myself.

Quests will probably be the next thing that needs work. I believe I already answered your question regarding the names. (Post made on Sept. 21 at 6:52 AM)

Update: Exia and Astraea armors are now completely modeled and ready for smoothing and textures.