Ambitious Mod Project 2: The Vault-Spacecraft

OHWceta

Ah...just something I was toying with, I'm debating on whether they should be part of the mesh or added on in texturing.

They're supposed to be Camera eyes because I didn't like the idea of having just plain diamond shaped plates as eyes (in the end with textures added I want them to look kinda like the eyes of the Transformers from the live-action films)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm....maybe you should have them as textures that are slightly darker than the eye color? Having them as a mesh seems kinda....buggish.

Yeah, I tried them without the "Bumps", looks a whole lot better actually, you were right.

BTW, I finished Abraham's Exia helmet, it will not be made wearable to the player's character but will be an important item in the "I AM EXIA!" quest as it is a requirement to trade to Rick the blacksmith to gain the Exia R2 Armor.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a139/OHWceta/AbrahamsExiaHelmet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Because a lot of their designs would work very well in a Power Armor based of their design.

And for the most part I'm working with power armors as there aren't enough Power Armor Mods in existance yet.

My brother made a Helmet for one which I'll be including as a test for putting armors and helmets in the game though don't expect the stats to be too high.

Currently I'll be sticking with what I have, though if you REALLY want to see a Mobile suit from the first Gundam series then check my underwater mod, I will be including an Acguy. Why an Acguy? Because Acguy is Love.