Kuartee's Customizable HUD Components

Esteris

Yeah, as the topic says. I downloaded that interesting mod, but I simply can't use it. They way it is right now it crashes on the save load, and I don't wonder why - I don't use the mods it is supposed to have in the default setting. I'd like to set it to show me variables from Real Hunger (Cobl) and Real Sleep Extended, but it says that I should have some knowledge of CS and mods insides and I don't. The readme hardly tells what to do and the ini file is just as confusing to someone without any knowledge on the subject. Could someone help me with that, please? :unsure:

If you get a CTD while you load a saved game, it might that your save is corrupt. Try loading a previous save, if it crashes too that means your save files were corrupted and you have to start another character if you didn't backup them.

This mods looks interesting but I haven't tried it yet. Try contacting the authour of the mod by PM.

Do you have the required mod to be installed ? Pluggy is required, if you don't have it, it won't work. Beware, Pluggy is renown to be buggy for a majority of users.

Na, all games had that. I've been turning off all the mods at the beginning to find the culprit and this was the one. It's same on every new game/loaded save when it's turned on, so it's not the matter of save. I think it's just the configuration thing :unsure:

And yeah, I have the Pluggy thing. Quite a few mods I have require it, from what I've seen. So far so good, haven't have any serious issues connected to it (if any).