Help! CAnnot downlaod mods from tesnexus!

Skarain

Hello, i am fine with downloading mods so i know i am not doing anything wrong on my part.....In this case i was trying to download....."The Pirate Isles BETA"...(note: i am not sure if I'm allowed to post the name of mods here so if not please let me know and I'll edit this post).

This has happened to every mod i downloaded from tesnexus...other modding websites have been fine....Every time i get to the part where i "download the file" i get a error message when it should be going into Winrar, the message is as follows.....

"C:\Users\Dustin\AppData\Local\Temp\The_Pirate_Isles_BETA-6886.zip could not be saved, because you cannot change the contents of that folder.

Change the folder properties and try again, or try saving in a different location."

i have no clue what this means, if you can please help me out here you shall be worshiped by the people of Cyrodiil.....thank you

P.S. this is more frustrating then anything i have encountered in any mod :wallbash: ....besides tesnexus has some really unique mods...please help :(

well, the problem is i cant save it to anything else, when i download it it goes straight to the download and i cannot download it to anything else....please help me still :( im dieing to download like 20 mods atm, also if u know of any other unzipping program (such as winrar) please tell me