luftwaffe dagger, type 30 beyonet and a nazi sword

killashnikov

http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/8819/10032210_1.jpg?v=8CD5AE91C563700the second image is the Luftwaffe dagger the 6th image is the type 38 bayonet the rest are Nazi swords the lufftwaffe dagger may or maynot have beth written on it http://www.wwiidaggers.com/33013.jpghttp://www.swordsknivesanddaggers.com/swords/swords-german-nazi-sword-gt-926755.gifhttp://www.eagleshack.com/images/sw991.jpghttp://www.discountknivesandswords.com/ImagesProductsLarge/hk210.jpghttp://www.lawranceordnance.com/information/bayonets/japanese/images/type_30_bayonets/ja031206/bayonet.jpgsome one should make these

Edited by killashnikov

Any elaboration? Things like images, descriptions and stuff like that might make it loads more appealing for any modder to pick this up.

Any elaboration? Things like images, descriptions and stuff like that might make it loads more appealing for any modder to pick this up.

Are you serious? You don't have a problem with it being nazi stuff? If he means this should be made for the thalmor or stormcloaks or the legion because of his personal view of things in game I think that's alright, but if he means this should be made for his own fun and use that's pretty insulting, I'm Jewish and I find this very very offensive, I might just report this If he means its for his own fun. Unless of course it's alright to request nazi stuff and admit that you want to use it for you're own fun but swearing is forbidden

Edited by glowbow11

Are you serious? You don't have a problem with it being nazi stuff? If he means this should be made for the thalmor or stormcloaks or the legion because of his personal view of things in game I think that's alright, but if he means this should be made for his own fun and use that's pretty insulting, I'm Jewish and I find this very very offensive, I might just report this If he means its for his own fun. Unless of course it's alright to request nazi stuff and admit that you want to use it for you're own fun but swearing is forbidden

If anyone would even be making this, i figured they'd omit the swastika.. I know i would as i view it as a symbol for a very dark age of human history. I had no intentions of offending anyone by asking him to elaborate.I do agree that i shouldve thought twice before i actually posted. :pinch:

I'm just hoping that if anyone does pick this up, he/she does so with more sense than i used when posting my earlier post.

Again, i apologize for not thinking twice before posting. It was not my intention to offend anyone in any way.

Edited by Urwy

If anyone would even be making this, i figured they'd omit the swastika.. I know i would as i view it as a symbol for a very dark age of human history. I had no intentions of offending anyone by asking him to elaborate.I do agree that i shouldve thought twice before i actually posted. :pinch:

I'm just hoping that if anyone does pick this up, he/she does so with more sense than i used when posting my earlier post.

Again, i apologize for not thinking twice before posting. It was not my intention to offend anyone in any way.

Wow, didn't expect that, it's ok.

i want to add pictures but don't know how to

there are lugers with swasikas in new vegas calm the f*** down

I like your idea... And I'm very sorry for Jewish people

I like your idea... And I'm very sorry for Jewish people

if stuff was banned just because they insulted someone the world would be like England

Profanity is also against the rules.

--Moto

i want to add pictures but don't know how to

if I used it for my own personal use why is that your business what gives you the right to ban it I know that your people went through a a lot of s*** but that dosent give you the right to ban other peoples art that's what Hitler did

More Profanity....

--Moto