Mass Effect Companion request

Veronox

• 1 month later...
I have the whole model for 3ds max on my hdd including all textures...maybe I can come up with something with the help from maywire and someone who is more experienced with coding companions...

PS: Tali is my most fav char as well in ME :P

Hell I ain't gonna work on this any time soon. I feel like I've got such a backlog of Mass Effect poo to do I'm gonna have to overdose on Metamucil and work it out with a pencil.

I have the whole model for 3ds max on my hdd including all textures...maybe I can come up with something with the help from maywire and someone who is more experienced with coding companions...

PS: Tali is my most fav char as well in ME :P

It's not the actual game model/textures, is it?

Tali's my favorite, too. I really wish she could've been a love interest for Shephard. I mean, Ashley and Liara are great, but Tali is just the best. ^O^

Though I gotta admit, while Tali's my favorite character, Wrex is my eye candy. <3

What? I don't care if he has a nutrient-storing hump on his back. He's basically the predecessor to Charon, I tells ya!

On a Tali subject, anyone just love her accent? X3

Tali's my favorite, too. I really wish she could've been a love interest for Shephard. I mean, Ashley and Liara are great, but Tali is just the best. ^O^

Though I gotta admit, while Tali's my favorite character, Wrex is my eye candy. <3

What? I don't care if he has a nutrient-storing hump on his back. He's basically the predecessor to Charon, I tells ya!

On a Tali subject, anyone just love her accent? X3

I'm all for a Tali companion. I love her accent :D