ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Black metal helmet

jetflightgirl

Perhaps I'm asking someone to invent the wheel, but I haven't found any Metal Helmet reskins that'd make the helmet black. A simple thing, but that white just clashes with my black armour something fierce.

So, if there's one such out there, could someone point it out to me? and if not, could someone make one?

Hi there,

There are so many mods that have headgear as separete items that you can dl and mix n' match to

your present whims.

An awesome compilation is Armamentarium, easily found, installed and appreciated.

I personally like to start the game themed, so I'm no stranger to (~)startquest trfartest after

install- btw theres no actuall 'fart' :blink:

Hope this helps,

-James

Edit: OOPS, I 'assumed' TESIV, yes I know... good luck anyway!

I'm sorry to sound so snide, but you must not have been searching very hard. If you literally type "Black Metal Helmet" in the search bar on nexus, you get only one result, my black metal helmet retexture that I created July 20th called "Black Metal Helmet Retexture"

If you are too bothered to search for it yourself, here is a direct link to it.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7870

Yeah well, you COULD have not been so vague in what you wanted, no where in your original post did you ask for a female metal helmet, nor did you mention you had already looked at the one I created. Details like this may help to get your far in life.

Nevertheless, I do feel that it is time that I updated that retexture to include a female version. I'll keep you posted, should have one ready for you in a couple hours if not sooner.

Alright jetflight, I just invented the wheel for you. :biggrin: Just use that link I posted earlier to find it. You've got 4 choices with an optional 5th with version 2 of this retexture. I hope you enjoy it. Please leave a comment and an endorsement.

And please, don't take much of my sarcasim to heart. I have the swine flu (No joke), and I'm real irritable right now. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...