The twilight saga

shu0001e

but really, imagine that a girl is with a boy and said boy breaks up with girl. then said girl decids that she will kill herself becouse it was in twilight and it would be cool. im all for older ppl reading and watching this book and movie but kids who are like 12 13 14 prolly shouldnt, becouse of said(like saying that) reason.
I don't know if that is true that a school has that as required reading unless it has something to do with being "in the spotlight" rather than being of quality.

I seem to recall being forced to read something in school by an old author about the tragic love between a girl and a boy. They could not be together so one "faked" her death but tragically, the message about the plan did not make it to the boy and upon hearing how his beloved was dead, he killed himself. When she awakes to find him dead, she then kills herself.

I don't recall how that story imparted how there are many "fish in the sea" but I does show that taking such drastic action so quickly is a poor idea. Both the movie and the Shakespeare story show this but only the Twilight movie ended without the boy getting himself killed.

Although, I was wondering why he didn't just have a wolfy boy do the honors rather than the stunt he pulled to get the head vampires to order his death. ;) Oh, that's right, deep down, he didn't really want to die...he was looking for attention and if he had to die, he wanted to go out in a big sparkly fireball! (yep, I'm just making stuff up at this point just to be funny)

LHammonds

I think you're talking about Romeo and Juliet, and yes, Twilight is now required reading at my high school, though it wasn't when I was a freshman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSOhxrWBSgw

if this is the right address, this one is funny lol

Dear lord, that was pointless, yet funny... ;D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well.. Kristen Stewart is hot in a "Im bumed out and hate life, and Im miserable so please kill me" kinda way.. vampires that sparkle is kinda gay (no offence ment) The first movie is rather good in a "throw out all vampire lore, and make up fake S**t" kinda way..

So I guess its ok its entertaining... I like Alice the vampire, shes kinda hot.. the movie would have been allot better if alice walked around naked in the movie, but I digress.. lol

ST

Duh one of the worst Steven Kings movies of all time, i guess it pleases the Hanna Montana crowd, i don't understand its a horrible movie. I think well its not like the rest of Steven Kings movies.

Horrible book to :down: .

just my Opinion.

Man theirs been a whole lot of vampire movie with same old theme, yawns. I mean whats with Hollywood and vampires anyway?.

ShadowTek

lol kind of agree with the girl part :biggrin: other then that its a trash movie.