S.P.E.C.I.A.L Book Textures

BlackoutAU

I had a typo in the first post (I said I needed help finding them in the "Fallout 3 -Textures.esm" rather than .bsa), I've actually already used the Fallout 3 Archive Utility to extract all the textures. My problem is actually finding the correct directories, the only directories I can find anything related to the textures are interface\icons\pipboyimages\s.p.e.c.i.a.l and interface\icons\pipboyimages_small\s.p.e.c.i.a.l_small.

You dont have to extract the entire bsa, you can extract just what you need when you need it.

The fomm bsa browser has a handy keyword search function that you can take advantage of.

If you have all your files extracted from the bsa make sure they are not in your data folder cause that potentially reduces performance.

You dont have to extract the entire bsa, you can extract just what you need when you need it.

The fomm bsa browser has a handy keyword search function that you can take advantage of.

If you have all your files extracted from the bsa make sure they are not in your data folder cause that potentially reduces performance.

Thanks for the help, although I'm still not able to find all the textures I want. At the moment all I've been able to find is the Pipboy icons from the S.P.E.C.I.A.L book, I still want all the other elements which make up the book.

Also I wasn't aware it would reduce performance but luckily I had already extracted them to a folder on my desktop.

Sorry if I may be testing your patience. If you haven't already worked it out I'm new to this sort of thing and I am a bit of a nub.

Hi!

There is nothing to worry about regarding my patience :D

If it wasnt for people like you asking specific questions and giving feedback on your reults I would have had much more difficulty learning how to do modding.

Hope you find those files you need.