Your favorite companions?

xoxSugah

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

I've been testing the heck out of it and it's nearly complete. Once I finish debugging the second thread I will plug in some AI package holes in some minor NPCs and then lip synch everything. After that it will be ready to go.

I can hardly wait. If anyone told me I had to choose between Stoker and all my other Oblivion mods, I'd take Stoker everytime. I have to keep track of this, I want to play it as soon as possible.

I'm currently playing a stealth PC, and she can't complain about Stoker ruining her stealth attacks. I wonder if I can just add the newest (huge) update, or if I have to start out all new. Which wouldn't be a problem at all, by the way.

There are too few who cater to the women players, so I am grateful for the ones who do.

coming from a male player who plays a male toon, I like attractive female companions for the express purpose that as a male if I'm going to have someone following me around constantly I'd prefer they be an attractive female! lol

some of the ones I've liked

Feria

Clair

Kaleah

Eva

Karla

a couple others I've liked

Malevolent

Azazel(very cool looking)

Lots of good ones out there! Theres are only a few of the many I've tried. As a matter of fact I'm going to go try Dremora Companion now., haven't ran across that one before.

P.S. I hope everyone continues to make whatever kind of mods that tickle their personal fancy, whether it be sexually oriented, nude mods, gender based.., whatever. One of the great things about the Oblivion mod community is the extremely vast number and uniqueness of the mods that are out there.., Keep up the great work everyone.

P.P.S. if you like a mod DL it., if you don't, well, don't.., but don't complain or start a flame war because a mod doesn't suit your particular tastes.

It may be a little too late but...Seriously? half the thread was wasted debating over the fact that a MALE companion had a romance function?

People never learn...if you download it, you should know what your in for...if for some reason you dont know, and you play it...and then something that crosses your personal line happens? Then just uninstall the mod. Plain and simple...I know hes banned now...thank god. But people need to grow up.

/rant.

Back on topic. I said it before, Ramy's enfant is my favorite companion,

shes got a unicorn

her inventory is easy to access and manipulate

her class is very easily changed

shes actually adorable with how much she trips and falls and what not.

Just seems like a well polished companion mod.

I just download CM and make my own partners :)

Since my character been played for months (still at lvl 1 but thats bcus its difficulity is heavily modded :O) I just make

a partner that fits into the faction he's in (Mystic Rangers).