Serana Vampire Question

ThatGuyYeah

Long story short, I am trying to expand on the mod I am working on with taking suggestions from people. One of the suggestions is correcting Serana's Vampire Dialogue when it came to the sun after you cured her of her Vampyrism.

From the looks of her character files, they never really made Serana a Vampire. Rather, they kept her a NordRace and just added the Glowing Eyes textures on her, which explains why she still complains about the sun as a human after she is 'cured.'

My question is that is it possible to add a keyword or a condition onto Serana that would allow her to say it while she still have that keyword and remove said keyword/condition once you allow Serana to be cured? If so, what would be the best approach for it?

Sorry if this seems like a simple question; I am still newish to the Creation Kit so any help on this would be nice.

Check the quest stage of DLC1SeranaCureSelfQuest

Thank you very much.

If you don't mind me asking one last question, is it possible to remove keywords from NPCs or a player during a quest? Meaning if I give Serana the keyword 'Apples' would it be possible remove the 'Apples' keyword during a quest.

It should be obvious; but I just want to make sure it is possible.