Light Amounts Of Radiation Everywhere?

gigk9

I'm looking for a mod that does something like make it so that almost everywhere has constant radiation (small amount atleast) maybe a select few areas be clean of rads such as the strip itself or some indoor locations (maybe some areas where constant radiation would be a bit odd) Over time I have pretty much turned my game into a survival simulator and the idea of radiation being a constant threat would be interesting.

I'm looking for a mod that does something like make it so that almost everywhere has constant radiation (small amount atleast) maybe a select few areas be clean of rads such as the strip itself or some indoor locations (maybe some areas where constant radiation would be a bit odd) Over time I have pretty much turned my game into a survival simulator and the idea of radiation being a constant threat would be interesting.

I don't think you'd want to do that in the traditional way. Placing radiation markers over the whole Mojave and spacing them is just a very large and tedious task that no one (most likely) is going to do. But I can whip up a simple little script that does the same thing for you. Give me an idea of what level of rads were talking about and I'll make you a mod.

I don't think you'd want to do that in the traditional way. Placing radiation markers over the whole Mojave and spacing them is just a very large and tedious task that no one (most likely) is going to do. But I can whip up a simple little script that does the same thing for you. Give me an idea of what level of rads were talking about and I'll make you a mod.

Yeah I figured something like that would be rather tedious as opposed too idk a script that just adds like a constant plus rad buff (not that I know much about all this) I was thinking a rather small amount like plus 1 or 2

Yeah I figured something like that would be rather tedious as opposed too idk a script that just adds like a constant plus rad buff (not that I know much about all this) I was thinking a rather small amount like plus 1 or 2

So 1 rad a sec, every 10 seconds? What's your preference?

Sorry about the delay in response, I was thinking like 1 rad a second would probably be about right.

Edited by gigk9